Candle Care & Tips
Candle Burning Instructions:
- When enjoying your candle for the first time, please allow the wax to melt to the edge for a smooth surface. This ensures it burns evenly and extends the life of the candle.
- Always remember to keep wicks trimmed to 1/4" prior to each use.
- Never burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- After each use, let your candle cool and cover with lid.
- When 1/4 of the wax remains, stop use of the candle. Recycle the wax and feel to repurpose your Mya Lilly & Co. candle jar!
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and be sure to extinguish the candle before leaving the area.
- Be sure to burn candles on a flat, heat-resistant surface, and away from any drafts.
- Keep your candle free of any wick trimming, dust, debris, etc.
- For seasonal candles (clear and frosted jars), you may notice spotting and frosting. This is normal due to the nature of soy wax and will not affect the scent or performance of the candle.